Tuesday, July 29, 2003

La La Land at 3am



*Yawn*.........Heehee, guess what??? I just got back from work!!!!!!!! =P

Sigh...............Night Shift sure is BORING!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I mean......... c'mon........11pm to 7am???? Woah!!!!!!!! Like it's the most boring shift ever invented by MANKIND!!!!!!

Imagine working from 11pm to 2am, and by work I mean "walk, stop, talk, sit, repeat", then imagine taking a stroll down 31 flights of stairs to collect breakfast cards from guest doors at 2:30am......after which u spend the next 1 hr preparing the trays and trolleys which will be sent up to their rooms at the given time.

Once you're done, u sink ur head onto this really hard wooden table in the office and TRY to sleep for 2 whole hours, tossing and turning on this really really uncomfortable rotating office chair, which is too small to sink into, and has a back rest that is too short for u to lie ur head back and snoooooze.........

U then wake up at 5:30am to scratch ur butt and take a piss and a cup of coke at the canteen below, u finally wake up the chef incharge of midnight shift who's ALSO sleeping prolly somewhere in the locker room and get his butt to cook some sausages and eggs for the breakfast guests.

Finally you send them ppl their breakfast, pack ur stuff, take a long hot shower in the locker room, take an hour-long ride on the bus home, sit down infront of your computer and type blogs like this one.

*feh!!*......*pui!!!!!*

Heehee........I'm so tired right now, I don't even know why I'm still smiling........must be the fact that I'm laughing at myself for having such a screwed up schedule for this week........heeheehee........heehee........=)

I'm going nuts...... =
Well I'll go sink myself into a soft bed right now and TRY to get more sleep......gotta get out of the house by 9pm tonight and take a bus back to work..........EEEEEEEEEEPS!!!!!!!!

Night ya'll =)

Andrew
:)

No comments: