Monday, June 02, 2003

what are we gonna do tonight brain?



Dude....I am so in for a rough week ahead of me.......3 weeks to be exact....or make that a whole month.... =\

I just got my time table for the next two weeks today....classes....classes....more classes....oh....classes on saturdays!!!! wheeeee!!!! *pui*.....sigh, doesn't that suck?? I guess everyone's in a rush to get our 2nd-yr butts out of school and into a hotel for our attachment huh??? I can't say I'm not looking forward to it. One side of me tells me that it'll be great, better than studying ofcourse, I'd rather be out there doing something with my hands than with my head anytime....=P. The other side of me tells me otherwise.....like...."what'll happen to your social life???"....then again...............what social life???

damn this function key thing on my keyboard keeps screweing up with my typing......wonder why Windows XP created it in the first place? it sucks!!!!! I can't type a darn thing correctly without having to cancel the shortcut program which turns everything u type into gibberish.....so much for helping. =(

Anyway I've been so tired lately.....I dunno what's got into me.....I'm just......too damn tired to move a muscle, my brain doesnt seem to wanna work...my past few blogs look like I've been yakking about the same stuff over and over again.......*pppppppffffffffff*....sigh........maybe more early sleep will do the trick. then again 12am isn't so bad.....is it??? guess different ppl's internal clock function differently yar???

Maybe I'll get something nice to talk about up some time soon yar? Hopefully when this whole few weeks are over, there'll be much more interesting stuff to talk about.....at the moment it's just projects projects.......projects....*bites tongue*

Anyway this monkey's gotta go sleep.....it's time to find a soft spot in the mattress to sink into and be ONE with the mattress

Takecare peeps, hope ya'll having a much easier life than I am =)

Andrew(must I always type a different middle name?) Lim Yikai

No comments: