Egad!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
like.........wow, I havn't posted a darn thing for the past 10-11 days......so I thought I might as well put something up to let all ya'll lil martians out there know that your lil test subject is still alive....... =)
Ok enough with the stupidity......the past few days have been pretty cool, nothing special though. 2 weeks of Developmental Workshop together with the students taking their Diphloma in Tourism Management.
Melanie's in my group.....who's she? Nobody really....just thought I'd mention it since all the guys in my class are talking about her. She's this Eurasion Girl who's 21 this yr, really beautiful, she's got this really really big eyes and baby face......iono, at least that's what the guys are oogling over about her. She's really hot if you wanna put it that way, yet somehow she doesn't seem to give me any deep impression......I guess I'm not attracted to eurasion chicks....maybe it's cause I doubt I'll ever be able to have the kind of money to support their lifestyle which their parents have already given them.
Don't get me wrong, I'm not the type who thinks money is the way to a women's heart....just that when u love someone, u wanna make sure u got what it takes to satisfy her know what I mean?
Anyway let's stray away from the whole "love" subject.....I'm a nut when it comes to courtship....I don't even have the guts to ask a girl out, or even get a number.....I know waiting isn't gonna work.....maybe I'm just afraid of rejection....yeah...that's it.....I have "rejectophobia" if there's ever such a word.....hm...... =\
Right, so let's talk about something else.....like......er.......ah.....eh.......well........ok for all I know there's been this yoyo thingy going on at Millenia Walk for the past few days.....if u guys ever walk through millenia walk this month do look out for the advertisements introducing the Freehand and Singapore Yoyo Championships. Steve's coming down to judge the competition which us sponsored members are "forced" to join.....not that I don't want to, I just havn't got the time to do anything. Anyway this Saturday and Sunday 1-3 pm there will be a yoyo launch of the flying panda......yes....laugh at the name, don't ask me why, the picture on the yoyo looks horrible, terrible....disgusting.......but the yoyo's one heck of a spinner! =) Check out Spinworkx.com for more information on the next few weeks at Millenia Walk......check out the photo gallery, I look horrible......weird.....like my attention is being caught by something at the far end of the stage......=\
Anyway I think I'll really need to get some rest now......it's.....wow......4:45am?????? Dude..........good thing school starts at 1pm tmr.....I hope I don't get late!!!
Well, takecare ya'll, have fun,
No comments:
Post a Comment