it's SHOWTIME!!!!!!!!
So like.......Steve Brown's finally down!!!!!!! Woohoo!!!!! The whole Duncan yoyo thingy seems to be going down full force, tomorrow will be a press conference held at millenia walk itself, followed by a.....uh....well, performance i think....the whole Duncan Crew will be there except me...sigh......see larh.....stupid school project of mine...
Anyway it looks like things are all set, the Bionic Freehands are here, the stage is up, the backdrop RAWKS.......if you ever were to pass Millenia Walk from now to the 29th of june, check out the stage area.......the backdrop is AMAZING.....SWEET!!!!!!!
Apart from the whole yoyo thingy.......my junior Stephen lost his Bicycle today.....sucks doesnt it? Over a thousand bucks worth of moving equipment.......moved!!! Like....just 10 minutes in the Doctor's Office and "POOF!!!!!!!".......gone......yikes.....I spent quite awhile riding around the neighbourhood searching for it....havn't cycled in such a long time.....ack!!!
I just hope the Police can do something about it.....like they ever did anything about such stuff......sigh...
Well....I guess there's nothing much to talk about now anyway, I'm bored......need sleep......*snort*
Night Ya'll =)
Andrew
:)
No comments:
Post a Comment