Friday, June 20, 2003

How's THIS for a backdrop?????/



Click here man....

Pretty neat huh? There's another one where the head tilts to one side, making him look like a paranoid-insane sorta person.....really cool I tell ya... =)

We actually stayed till like......11pm at Millenia just to see the guys put it up....so it's pretty fun to be the only non-working staff allowed in the mall at such a late hour... =D

Anyway yoyos aside, I finally got my attachment!!!!!! Conrad!!!! =D Well.....not that it's really special or anything luh.....I'll prolly be attached to Oscars for the first few months of my training, the boss seemed really pleased with most of us who went for the interview....I guess that's a good thing yar???

So like, my attachment starts this July 7th.....like......if my first day's gonna be at 7am in the morning, I'm gonna have to find a way to drag my ass down to millenia in time for it......speaking of which, 77 doesn't operate that early now does it??? CRAP!!!!!!!!! =( 6am out of bukit batok.....it takes like........more than an hr to get to work so I'm prolly screwed if we're gonna talk about transport......*eeeeps!*

Oh.....Developmental workshop's finally over!!!!! =D So far so good, both presentations that we did got a BIG THUMBS UP from the teach!!!! =D We must so rawk, everyone seemed to be able to work together without a glitch.....I'm so damn positive about the results!!!!! =DDDDDD

Ok so that aside, look at the time? I guess I better go get some snooze....gotta be at Millenia Walk tomorrow at noon, DO GO DOWN IF ANY OF U GUYS CAN!!!!!!!!! =D

Andrew(sleepy head) Lim Yikai

No comments: