Saturday, May 31, 2003

the early bird catches the worm..the late one orders take-outs....



HUH? nvm...so much for trying to think of a stupid topic yar? =)

Anyway what's been happening recently???? I've been so lazy for the past few days...I skipped juggling....I dragged myself from the bedroom to get ready for work.....and I almost slept on my way back home.......ish!!!!

I miss being alive.......like......how long back was that???? hm.......ok this dead brain of mine isn't helping one bit..... =(

Anyway good news, tmr's my last day w that yoyo job thingy!!!!! I should be sad yar? earning an easy $65 a day is actually kinda cool.....but I got greater things to worry about so.......u know.. =)

OH....I'm up on Duncan's new site!!!! check out www.yo-yo.com and click the "Duncan Crew" and select the Singapore link. My pose looks weird.....daaaaamn...shouldnt have looked into the camera.....then again that would prolly make me look like a shmuck yeah??? u think so?????.... =\

wow......there's really nothing to talk about huh??? Guess I'll find something more interesting to put up in future yar????? =D

I'll go take a nap now then......takecare ya'll.... =)

Andrew( *snore* ) Lim Yikai

No comments: