My feet hurt!!!
So much for walking...
I'd prolly walked like crazy today.....from the MRT to sch......then back......then out to beauty world to get something.....then down to 7-11 for a drink.
Not to mention after dinner at some area near Bukit Panjang, I walked all the way home just to digest all that fish-head curry....yuuuuuuuuuuum. All the way from the store.......passed Assumption English....passed Rail Mall.......Passed the Fire Station.....thank goodness I turned in towards the Bukit Batok nature reserve route.....imagine having to skip that an go all the way to Beauty World, making one big round before heading back home.......I'm not Superman you know..... =)
Anyway it's not like I'm complaining, I like walking.....makes you think.....not like I really did that.....guess my discman kept me busy throughout the way to even bother to come up with a thought... =P
Oh......I bumped into alot of ppl walking their dogs out at night during my after-dinner walk.....big dogs.....small dogs.....cute dogs.....dogs who like to come up to ya and sniff ya like u're a candy bar or something....eeeep!!!! It's kinda cool actually....it's sad my dad never allowed me to have one....sigh......but it's sweet u know that??? I once went over to my friend's hse, and his dog started wagging it's tail when it saw me.....I still remember his mum telling me how dogs can sense that some ppl are dog lovers.....heehee.....=D Well the only dog I ever had was.....uh.....oh.....a Hush Puppy soft toy....when i was....5? hm....wonder if it's still in the store room....
Look at the time!! guess I need to go hit the sack.....this dog needs his sleep.....not to mention i gotta get up early tmr to buy a new computer sound system since this one is busted.....ARGH!!! A quiet computer is driving me nuts!!!!!
Takecare Ya'll, night!
Andrew ( Bow wow wow ) Lim Yikai
No comments:
Post a Comment