Pink Shirts are weird =|
Yep yep.......it's really embarrasing to go to school in your uniform, and then realising that it's been run over by one of your stupid red T-shirts which got thrown into the washing machine with it.
oooooooooooooooooooooohhhh YEAAAAAAAAAH.....talk about OUTSTANDING!!! No thanks to my little brother's dark dark room.....I had to fumble through my uniforms(well....their sorta white long sleeve shirts actually) and pick the pink one in the dark......why me??? =(
Thank goodness I'm home now......*PHEW!!!!* now to rid of this awesome evil!!!! *stuffs shirt down the chute*
What else is new? hm..........well the exams are coming.....soon at least....and I havn't found a place to work at yet!!!! Stupid darn SARS and WAR thingy giving a big blow in the head to the Hotel Industry........*BLEAH!!!*
At least I still got my uncle to count on, I could work for another 7 mths at Black Angus......hm........but I'll leave that as a last resort........I do miss their buffalo wings though......I remember they used to be hot snack sellers!!! =D
Speaking of hot.......the weather sucks....it sucks doesn't it????? PUI!!!!! stupid heat......to think afew weeks back it was raining EVERY SINGLE DAY!!! Sigh......this weather sucks......I hate it......it's driving me crazy......must......drink.........ice........cold.......COLAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA..............
Oh.....speaking of drinks, I was down at Mdm Wong 2 yesterday again to see the final heats of the competition.....it was BORING...except for the ending few which were really rad!! =D
I got a try a bottle of Pineapple Breezer.....not bad, kinda nice actually......although I only managed to finish half of it.....the burn was already getting to me....YAAAARP....this dodo can't hold his 5%......heehee
Wow.....look at the time......the air-con dudes are here cleaning out the puke from our air-coolers....looks like I gotta go do some stuff to help them out now.....I can finally sleep with the air-con turned on in 6 mths!!!!!! YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! =DDDDDD
Alright, takecare ya'll, ciao!!!
Andrew( narf!!! ) Lim Yikai
No comments:
Post a Comment