Friday, May 23, 2003

You know what's the hardest thing to starting a new post???......



......a darn good heading that's what. =D

heh heh......seems like I'm running out of ideas to put at the top to attract ya'll readers ya? oh well....

Anyway it's Friday.....Friday rawks...cause whenever there's Friday, there's always Saturday and Sunday.... =D But so much for that, guess I'll have to be working on that yoyo thingy again so I'll probably rot to death....don't get me wrong, I enjoy the hobby, I just hate being told when and where to do it...it sucks when you can't have that freedom yar?

At least Juggling Club will HOPEFULLY be on tonight....last thing I need is to head down and discover that there is no life on Youth Park...hm...well ok so that was pretty mean, at least the past few weeks had pretty good turn ups... I just hope today will be the same.... =D

But first I'll need to head down to Taka and HMV to hunt down my set of earphones...EEEEK!!!!! They broke!!! can you believe it? Internal wire damage sucks!!!! *sigh*....at least it lasted over a yr, looking for the exact same model is a pain in the butt if u ask me...but really it's nice, the bass rawks!!! =)

So what else have I been up to???? I guess I've been slacking......like.......u know.......I've started a dust collection =) heh heh.......ok that was lame....then again all my jokes are... =P

OOO....I went down to Holland V the other day for dinner....havn't been there in ages...I guess I was damn afraid I might bump into her, worse still I might bump into her, with him....sigh.. But I took a chance, since I havn't had dinner at that German pub/restaurant in a very very very long time. YUP.....their Goulash soup still taste like a mutha!!!! =D If u don't know what that is, it's basically a tomato base soup, with lots of mince beef and vegetables...imagine...speghetti sauce, only not that thick, like....a stew...really nice....REALLY! =D As usual my parents and uncle bought their tall glasses of beer, while I sat and ate, and checked out the Formula 1 Race they were showing on TV....heh....for the first time I was engrossed in watching cars take the same track for over 60 times......woooooooow.....I guess I was bored.....but then again it was pretty neat... =)

Hm....well so much for that, guess I'll head down to school soon.

Have fun ya'll =) Takecare now,

Andrew(needs two bullets in the head) Lim Yikai
=)

No comments: