Wednesday, May 21, 2003

2nd Hand Smoke is really really really really really really baaaaaaad...........



*ack!* *Wheeezzz!!!!!!* *cough!*...*sniff*.....so much for that. =\

Wow I havn't posted in a week, guess I had nth to write about recently.... =\

hm......so what have I been up to??? Well I got back my Front Office Results...same for my Exam on the Front Office Computer System thingy.......and WWWHHHEEEEEE!!!!!!!!! 1 B and 1 B+ !!!!!!!! =D Well I got back my Quality Service paper too........B+ !!!!!!!!!!! So much for complaining in my last post about it... =P

Anyway I had my Principles of Management test on monday......and YES it SUCKS.....as in.....YES IT SUCKS......I've prolly lost 15 marks at section C alone....did I mention the paper's 70 marks???? I think I might have killed myself with True and False questions, not to mention MCQ suckded big time..... *UGH!!!!* another really really really bad failure...we'll see soon enough anyway.... =(

OOOOO......The class meeting turned out great.......dinner at Seoul Garden in Taka, hanging around till 11pm after that......then pubbing.....yeeeeep......pubbing.....=\

Well it's pretty neat, we headed down to the Alley Bar, I had classmates working there before so it was kinda weird to see familiar faces of ppl whom my classmate had brought along to parties and stuff...=\ But it was neat....the song....the comfort.....well basically it was a nice place to sit....but I don't drink so.....it was weird sitting in a pub not taking anything..heh.....anyway I left early since I had to rush to work the next day.....it still was fun.....but everyone was so well dressed up.....I was probably the only guy in there with a hat, large Shirt and Baggy jeans.....I can't deny who I am anyway =)

Oh...speaking of pubs, I went down to Madam Wong 2 yesterday.....Barcadi(did I spell that right?) heats 2 I think.....liqour competition, followed by flairing, then speed bottle opening....neat stuff!!! As usual the peeps from China Jump were stealing the show....but surprisingly not all of them were good, Paul was still among the best they had in the club, but at least now I know his style isn't original, almost every CJ bartender was doing the same thing he was....it kinda got unimpressive after awhile....but it was fun. =) Oh.....and second hand smoke was everywhere......GAWD it was horrible....my shirt stank so bad....it felt so good to get out and inhale fresh air again.... lol =) Well at least the experience of the competition was cool......maybe if all goes well, I'll try out for that Bartender of the Year Competition in July or August......I don't intend to win(infact all the bartenders in there don't), I just kinda intend to have fun....isn't that why I picked up the darn "hobby" in the first place? heh heh =)

Ok.....time for school.......looks like I'll have to post something else another day........takecare ya'll........ciao! =)

Andrew
=)

No comments: