Hey!!!!!!!!!! Long time no see!!!!!!!!!!!!! What's your name again????
GREEEEEEEEEAAAAAT........would you believe this is the 3rd time I'm posting this???? The first two wiped out when my mouse when GAGA and turned off every single window on my computer........AAAARGH!!!!
To think I typed so much crap...=\ Ah well.....there's always time to type again..... =)
WEEEEEEEELLL......today was kinda stressful.......My Quality Service test SUCKED BIG TIME!!!!! At least I got all the questions answered....wonder if their right... =\ The teacher said the questions were all Common Sense.....RIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIGHT............=) So much for that, either I have no quality service skill, or that paper really sucked!!!! =P
Anyway, my flair routine is finally done!!!! I've FINALLY figured out an ending to the pouring part of my routine....YEAH!!!!!!! Now to do afew touchups before figuring out a 2nd set to work on.....if all goes good, I might give it a go at the flair competition coming in June.....or wassit July? =\ I hear Paul's joining though......that no-good-back-stabbing-maniac, He's good though.....VERY GOOD.....he's had an invite from China Jump to go work for them once......THAT's how good he is.....such talent....such lousy character....*bleah!*
Hm....well there's gonna be a class gathering this coming saturday, most of the guys and Gals from 4E4 are gonna go....I hope I can make it in time...sounds like fun =) Last thing I need is to forget someone's name.....it sucks walking up to someone and going "hey!!!!!! What's his face??? How've u been????"...heh heh... =P Well I think their gonna go for dinner which I'll prolly miss since I'll be late, after that it'll either be Clubbing, KTV or Matrixx Reloaded at Lido or C-leisure....Clubbing...hm...never tried that.....KTV.......can't sing......Matrixx Reloaded...I can sit for 2 hrs... =D
Hm....this thursday's another public holiday....maybe I'll stop by at Han's house and help his dad with his computer if he needs to....either that or I'll go stick my nose into my pillow and sleep the day away.....hm...
Oh Crunk....look at the time....like I'm in a hurry to do something....haha!!
Well ciao ya'll!!!!
Andrew
:)
No comments:
Post a Comment