Tuesday, July 29, 2014

Floorball Evening


I joined Colin, Calvin, Al along with Sharon last evening at Mountbatten for a game of floorball, which Colin had arranged with his friends from NTU. It was my first time attempting the game and I didn't really know what to expect from it.


The game turned out to be a lot tougher than expected, running is one thing, intervals, another, but keeping the ball in control, wah that's just next level difficult! I think I did okay in the stamina department, though I was pretty tired and the heat in the court was a bit uncomfortable.


Colin's friend Jamie was kind enough to give us pointers during the game to explain what needed to be done to help defend and attack during a match. All of us managed to walk away with one goal that day though I think mine was pretty tyco. =P


Overall a good match, glad to have taken part, will see if time permits me to attend more in future.

No comments: