Wednesday, January 16, 2013

Pepcorn Adventure Time & CES Behind The Scenes

I'm not sure why I'm posting this. But when I first saw the video below, I thought it was something light and fun. It sorta reminded me of what it was like to be at WYYC where you don't sleep much and often at times end up super tired and full of rubbish.

CES is like the tech expo to go to and tech bloggers and teams tend to lack sleep so bad, after awhile you got nuts with the kind of content you cover so here's one from John Q.



On a side note, CES is no fun and games for most tech bloggers, it's big business, I thought only the giants you see on TV cover this event on a huge scale but the techbloggers go all out too, from the large trailers you'll find from The Verge, to office booths from TechnoBuffalo inside CES, bloggers are hard at work churning content to release to the public as quickly as possible.




No comments: