So this week's been really nothing but BORING!!!
You see, our Audit's coming up, and we're rushing for preparations and thus we've been really pushing ourselves to get things done before these ppl come down to do checks.
Many shoutouts to the drivers who put a hellava lot of effort getting all the vehicles ready for inspection.
What worries me though, are my stuff.
You see I handle Mileage, Orientations, Bonus...etc. And I do it alone..which means if anything messes up, it's ME.
ME ME ME.
Which can get abit frightening since it's my first audit and I didn't exactly get to learn everything in time...every now and then I'm still figuring out stuff I need to do when I havn't done it for ages cause no one told me...like for example, updating driver's mileage when they meet with an accident....or updating overseas training particulars on their record cards!
ACK!!!
But that's just the icing on the cake....I guess it's safe to say most of the work is done...at least, the work I know.
Today we spent the entire morning till evening in camp, double checking.....triple checking paper work!!!! I haven't had much time to come home to my Mac Book Pro and meddle with it!!!!
Vesak day, now that's a different story however....while most ppl spent their holiday out in town, catching up with friends and going shop-crazy....I figured it's about time I had a decent rest at home, and spent the entire day in bed.......YES.IN BED!
Only times I got up was to consume lunch or dinner.
THERE.
I have to admit I enjoyed it....nth but lazing around, watching shows on my computer....basically catching up on some alone time. I never felt so refreshed in ages.......The last time I slept this long(and good) was...........ack! Can't remember!!!
Notice how all this is just talk talk and more talk?
That's cause I didn't have time this week to take any pictures...=(
I did managed to review a bowl of noodles from Taiwan.
HERE WE GO AGAIN!
Remember the first one? Where I got a bowl from my friend??? I gave that a try and wasn't very impress with the outcome...the soup was typical instant noodles soup...so was the noodles. Nothing much to talk about huh?
Well THIS is the brand of noodles all my friends who have gone to Taiwan have been telling me about........and when I was given one from a friend who came back from an overseas exercise, I couldn't refuse his offer!!!
Basically, like Goota Noodles, this brand of noodles(which I can't read....my chinese sucks real bad..can someone PLEASE tell me what it says?) is supp0sedly the GOD OF NOODLES in it's country.
Another "what you see on top is what you get inside" kind of noodle...this bowl not only serves up an ample supply of meat, it's soup is also incredible!
The one I got is herbal mutton noodles.
I'm a big fan of herbal soups....well..K emperor's chicken herbal sorta soups....not the really strong stuff that smell...er...AUTHENTIC.
YES!!!!!!! Wine in a packet....a REALLY SMALL packet. And boy does it make a difference!!!
The soup is nothing short of FANTASTIC!!!!!! I've never though there's be another brand of noodles out there with a kick ass soup base to rival the more expensive Goota.
Yes....more expensive, which means this bowl is cheap!!!!! Cheap as in SGD $2.50 to $3 a bowl!!!! That's half the price of Nissin's Goota!!!
The meat is soft and tender, and since it was mutton, it was pretty fatty, but I didn't really mine.....the soup was enough to make any food fan go NUTS over.
The noodles...however, were as usual, instant noodles.the typical sort.
But I guess, for a change it was good to have chinese-style soups make its way into instant noodles instead......and overall, I was DAMN satisfied!!!!!!
Hey any of you out there.........tried this before? What's it called??!!!!! A website would be much appreciate!!!!!!
So there.....
Here ends my blog, I gotta be back in camp tomorrow at 1:30pm to continue the checks on my paper work to make sure everything to my knowledge is good and ready to go.
SIGH.....I can't wait for this to be over.
You guys takecare.....and have a better week ahead than I'm having.
Cheerios.
Andrew
:)
No comments:
Post a Comment