Thursday, December 31, 2015

Band Night & Getting Locked Out

So on Boxing Day, the Tier met up for Star Wars TFA again, this time with Alron joining us and finally getting to catch the movie.



The day ended off with game night at Saint Games.

Fun as it was, we ended pretty late, around 2+, and by the time I got to the car, I realised Park Mall apparently closes their carpark at 2am!

Stranded, I found myself at Starbuck at Plaza Singapura, joining a few sleepless Singaporeans chilling with drinks and my laptop. Later on went to try my hand at Geocaching nearby but had no luck, did managed a nice panorama photo of the amphitheater at Dhoby Ghaut Green though.



Ended off the day with prata at Mr and Mrs Mohgan's in the east which was recommended by Colin, honestly one of the best I've had, shiok!


So Boxing Day turned out fruitful. =)

No comments: