Monday, September 28, 2015

Running Department 2nd Anni Appreciation Dinner

So Terence had been planning this for a really long time now and finally everyone settled on the best date possible for the event.

Dinner was at The Sail @ Marina Bay and he had a function room booked thanks to Uncle Abe who has an apartment there.







I got to say, the effort put into making this a reality is fantastic! Really appreciate what Terence had done in order to ensure the runners are happy and enjoying themselves.







Thanks to Colin, I managed to borrow his backdrop for the event, and since I only had a one flash setup, I used this time as an excuse to buy another! So now I ahve two Yongnuos (Ver 3 and 4) and a Yongnuo 560-TX transmitter which is seriously life changing.

The shots were rather no brainer compared to difficult light setups though, I simply had to ensure both flashes emit the same amount of light, which would have been tougher to execute if I had one olympus and one yongnuo flash.

The results? Below are some that I really like.














The last group photo was simply pulling both umbrellas back and increasing the strength of the light. It didn't manage to spread all the way to the back but overall the result was still rather pleasant!


Overall a great event, really happy to have been part of the journey with the RD crew. =)

No comments: