Monday, August 24, 2015

An Evening of God and Vietnamese Food

Yes you read the first part right. Attended a service today invited by Timothy (Grace's friend) whom we shared our views on why I'm not Christian and he gave me one of the best dialogues on this topic that I've ever had in years...I think we spent hours on it back when we were chilling at the AirBnb place in Ipoh.

I still got a tonne of questions that I seek answers to which I know I may never find through religion, then again I've not been able to find through daily life either, so what the heck right? Can't exactly call yourself a none believer until you actually explore a belief in the first place.

That aside, dinner was a Yummy Viet with his group of church goers, so tempted to whip out the Olympus but I had to "act normal" and use the phone this time round. =P



No comments: