Sunday, April 26, 2015

Lions XII vs Sarawak (1 - 0) 25.04.2015


Last night was my first attempt at watching live soccer. I've never been a real soccer fan, apart from Premier League Manager which I played on my PC back in 1998, everything I knew about soccer, I threw out the windows after 1998 when it was easier to follow.

Since I started watching soccer again last year, I figured I'd "one up" and watch a live match this time round. Of course, a live match would be a local game, and hence when Colin suggested watching the one between the Lions and Sarawak, I decided "why not?"











I got to admit, there's a different vibe to watching the game on the pitch than in the comfort of your own home. I still don't follow the match player for player, but in totality, it's quite nice to appreciate.

Overall a good game and I was lucky enough to catch at least one goal, which got the crowd roaring, quite a sight!

Perhaps I'll do this again, next time round when the rest of the tier are free.

No comments: