Thursday, November 20, 2014

Beach Out with the Running Department

I was invited by Terence and the folks at RD to a beach gathering on Sunday at Sentosa last weekend and as I was free during the time of asking, I went ahead and found myself on Sentosa Island with the RD folks for some chill time apart from the usual running.






The gathering included food which was contributed by the runners, I felt bad for not providing, guess I'll get something prepped next time round instead! =)

Despite it raining twice while we were there, it was all cheers on the sand and everyone was having fun.

I, as usual, just relaxed at one corner and whipped out the camera because you know...lazy.










Anyway the day ended with dinner at at Wah Chee at Dover, followed by desserts at Sunday Folk in celebration of Raymond's birthday the next day.



Overall a wonderful day spent with the guys at the Running Department, it's been a blast and a joy hanging with the feel good people. =)

No comments: