Wednesday, September 03, 2014

UNLV Classmate Reunion & Coffee with Nick


I last checked my old photos and realized it's been a long time (May 2012) since I met up with Jenny, Sophie, and Kelly, so when I received a text from Kelly recently regarding some help with her business, I decided we stop procrastinating and organize a get together. Since Seojoo was also back in town, we asked her along!

I didn't really take photos though, it was more of a sit down and catch up with them. Just like in 2012, we had a group photo, though sitting down outside the restaurant was a big weird but hey, the lighting indoors was terrible.


Coffee was next on the list, joining some of the NB Runners who were celebrating Nick's birthday earlier. Coffee wasn't ideal given the hour, so Lychee Mint it was, something Kee Wee recommended and since I was really lazy to look at the menu, I took the same order.



Overall a long but good evening spend with two different groups of friends.

No comments: