Wednesday, September 17, 2014

NB Novena 10km & Iron Man Birthday


Was planning to head to RD this evening but was later informed that Sebby was going to get a surprise after the run at Novena by Christina, so I made a change in plans and headed over to run with NB instead, something I haven't done since...wow, Edmund's birthday =P

Tried a fast pace today though honestly the haze was very distracting, I had difficulty breathing at some parts and slowed down a bit. If I were going at a 5:15 average, Alex was probably hitting 4:30 cause he was way ahead of the pack!

Anyway it was good seeing some old faces at Novena tonight, plus I thinks Sebby was pleasantly surprised about the cake, Archer even made his way down that evening to show some support along with his kids.

All in all a good run, looking forward to tomorrow's 8km at Sports Hub. =)









No comments: