Monday, December 02, 2013

Dinner at Ju Shin Jung Korean Charcoal BBQ

Since Jeff was on leave today, Li Jin decided we try out the Korean BBQ directly opposite Haw Par Villa. I've seen that restaurant there for years as a kid but don't recall stepping into it, so you can say it's a first for me too.


I have to say even though it was my first time here, thanks to my Korean friends back in UNLV, I roughy knew my way around the dishes and had to guide LJ and her Husband along the way.










The bill came up to about $155 in total, a tad pricey to be honest but for the service where by they cooked the food on the BBQ for you, it's not bad, I think there are slightly cheaper options if you went to Tanjong Pagar instead.

Overall it was a decent meal before I made my way back to the office, which is where I still am at the moment. =\

No comments: