Saturday, November 30, 2013

Selfinity & Beyond

So one random day some time back in...er...17 November I think? I decided I was gonna grow a mustache. 

My reason was that it is in support Movember which promotes men's health issues, most commonly, prostate cancer, but it's also just an excuse to see how far the stache could grow.

It's been what...12 days? It looks alright, I'm still contemplating whether to keep it, but if I do shave, I'd at least take a few photos for keeps first as remembrance....so here I give to you The Selfie Post. =)








I feel so vain, and I can't stop laughing at how ridiculous it is to see a whole sequence of selfies. =P

2 comments:

Colin Wan said...

#SHEBANG

Endruuu said...

Lol, yes I realize I tend to tilt my head forward when taking photos like clockwork.