Sunday, May 05, 2013

Why I Hate School But Love Education

We are always taught that learning is fun. And truth be told it is when you pick the right thing you want. Shatec and UNLV were some of the best years I've had studying. I can't really say the same for Pri and Sec.

While I don't think I am in the right position to judge whether the education system is flawed, I think we can agree that it isn't perfect.

Here's a rapper's thoughts on the school system in Britain, it's more spoken word than a rap, so it's quite easy to listen to.

Two videos, one on Education vs School, another on Exams.



"If there was a family tree, hard work and education will be related, but school will probably be a distant cousin" - one of my favorite lines in the first video.

Just food for thought. Night everyone. =)

No comments: