Friday, March 15, 2013

American Mary - Trailer

This trailer shows very little but yet I'm curious to know more yet afraid of what I might find.

EDIT: After reading my first sentence and seeing the still image of the video, I think I need to elaborate, this is a horror show, which has very little details on what the horror plot is about, just something to do with surgery and possibly body modification...lol

This isn't my usual kind of show but perhaps like The Human Centipede which I also did not watch in the end, this trailer gives me a bit of the jeepers.

3 comments:

Colin Wan said...

This was the trailer I had to exit from full screen on my iMac.

Endruuu said...

Haha, that bad huh? It seems like a very twisted show, not sure if I'll even catch it at all.

Endruuu said...
This comment has been removed by the author.