Monday, February 11, 2013

Morning 15km - Impromptu Running Along KTM Trail

What started out as a standard 10km run along Dunearn Road, U Turn at Adam Road Junction and Back, became a 2 hour long 15km run along KTM's train track trail from Dunearn Road, cutting through to Ulu Pandan down towards Queenstown area and back.

I would have gone further but I didn't have my hydration pack with me, and was dehydrating pretty fast that I had to make a pit stop at Ulu Pandan to grab a drink.











The route is pretty simple, just one long straight that curve ever so slightly throughout the run. The weather wasn't hot, which was awesome, cause it made running that much easier though I was in direct sunlight.


My Vibrams, which I had intended to wear today, ended up getting so soggy that I had to wash them after the run, guess I'll be out in regular shoes today.


Love this trail, it isn't a tough MacRitchie style run, but hey, still fun nonetheless. =)

Check out the two photospheres I took along the way, not a great stitch but hey, still enjoyable to watch. =)

Abandoned HDBs @ Ulu Pandan: Photosphere Link

KLM Train Tracks, Dunearn Road Bride Crossing: Photosphere Link

No comments: