Saturday, January 12, 2013

Pauline's Wedding @ St Regis

Attended the wedding of a childhood friend with my family. It's good to see them all grown up and settling down. People at the table are already asking when's my turn. Me? And Xinn? haha, I think we're both super chillax as a couple =)

Photosphere Link


It's my first time at St Regis. Posh place, the ballroom's rather small though. Though labeled as a luxurious hotel, it felt no different than your usual 5 star, I guess it's when you go into the hotel rooms where you spot the difference, banquets aren't the best place for comparisons if you ask me.










It's great to see Pauline's parents in high spirits, you can tell that they had a long day, so had she. Congrats to the both of them, here's wishing them an awesome life ahead =)


No comments: