Wednesday, January 23, 2013

Another Two Potentials




Visited two houses today.

One at Pavilion Circle, another at Frankel Avenue.

Quite frankly, the one at Pavilion is a nice Semi-D the place is huge, but so is the asking price, even if they take our offer price, we're squeezing our cash till the very end, how to enjoy life knowing you got a huge debt to pay?

The Frankel one is smaller, but very nicely done up, the rooms were well spaced out and the layout was really good for moving in. Their asking price is still way over the last sale price back in January 2012, but if they go for our offer price, it won't burden us too much. It is far from where I currently stay, it's in fact literally behind the row of shophouses where Swiss Bakery is, the place Jan and Jill brought me when I was shadowing them during my limited time trying out as an agent.

On a side note, I thought of bringing Jan and Jill in to help with our house sourcing, but quite frankly knowing how my mum can be really picky with house and some times very random with her thoughts, I didn't want to bring them on a wild goose chase with her, wouldn't be fair, plus the agent bringing us around is the niece of my Dad's close friend, a green horn herself with just 4 months experience but honestly very driven, though I feel bad seeing her trying hard to get us houses to view only to have mum turn up late, make her wait, etc etc.

No comments: