Wednesday, November 23, 2011

Samsung's New Galaxy SII Ad

I love a good ad that pokes fun at its competition.

Doesn't matter which side you're on, doesn't matter if you even pick sides, I gotta admit I thought this commercial was pretty cheeky. =)

2 comments:

AL said...

have you ever wondered the similarities between a Windows fanboy's attitude towards OS X as well as that between a Android fanboy towards iOS? (same thing goes for the reverse)
it is weird and funny at the same time!

Endruuu said...

lol no need to wonder. Fanboy-ism works the same no matter which product you are supporting.

This ad though is clearly targeting Apple fanboys and not regular Apple users, after all I doubt you'll see regular Apple users stand in line for hours to get the latest product.

Although I like one Apple fanboy's comment "well at least Apple stores have a line"