Monday, July 06, 2009

Say WHAAAAT?

Kelly once told me...about...uh...wow..almost a year ago? That her cousin (I think) had set up a small soup cafe called "Saybons", one of which was located at Plaza Singapura.

I've always wanted to give it a try but never got about doing it until today when I was walking pass the place and figured it was high time I gave it a try.

I got their Seafood Bisque, which to be honest, is really good!!!!!!!!!!!! The first sip was heavenly, but then after a few more, it got a little too...what's that word to use..."ni"??? excuse the terrible attempt to babelfish my chinese to english.... but to be honest, for that price, it was a seriously good cuppa soup, only made better by 2 pieces of garlic herbed toasted focaccia bread which I gulped down too soon before I could event take a photo of it.

I'd love to go again some day honestly, their Tomato soup tasted pretty good too when I sampled it.

Another time I guess...wah I hope I don't procrastinate to next year!

No comments: