Thursday, February 19, 2004

"......You're never gonna get laid...."



Like.....wth??? Girls, if u do not want to upset a guy, never(and I mean NEVER) tell him that.....like....EVER!!!!

OUCH!!!!!!!! =(

And calling a straight guy a "GAY" is soooo......wrong!!!!!

*that hurt!!* *stares at Lynnette*

lol ok so I started the whole "gay" thing...plus I'll let her off for this one, she's one of those ppl I can forgive....besides....it's not like what she says matters...

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

okok that was mean.....EEEEEEP!!!!!!! See, this is how guys like us end up getting slapped by girls like her....eh.....sorry?

FORGIVE ME!!!!!!

ok I kid I kid (mimics the accent and waving hand movements of a Russian Mafia Boss)

Anyway I've added the awesome amazing must-see-today-for-one-time-only Lynnette's Blog!!!!! Love the Falling Angel thingy...heehee, classic looking template.....not like same-ol-every-single-day-for-the-rest-of-my-life template I got...heh heh..

So what's new??? really....WHAT???? like.....have I ever had anything really NEW to talk about???? hm.....

Oh yeah well here's one, I bought this gucci tank top the other day, I'm never gonna get laid....

=P oh well....*sniff*

Andrew(STRAIGHT....yes...STRAIGHT DAMMIT!!!!) Lim Yikai
:)

No comments: